 Model Team / 36
Re: 2000 sets ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:15:34 GMT

Doug Finney <dfinney@wt.net> wrote in message

p.s. For anyone who cares, I've added four new links on my Model Team
links page. Two are recent Cool Sites of the Week and the other two
were sent to me by lugnet readers a couple months ago - sorry it took
me so long to add them!  http://web.wt.net/~dfinney/lego/links.html

So, maybe you want to try to add the link below (Master Grade Lego Models):

http://soli.inav.net/~thomas/lego/main.htm

:-)

Selçuk