 Model Team / 282
    Neat Streeter —Braith Garden
   Hi folks, After a long time on the shelf, I have finally taken some pics of my pride and joy... a Model Team inspired Street Machine. Features include opening bonnet, boot and doors, working V8, rear suspension, flex system steering and lots of (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Neat Streeter —Pete White
     (...) Nice job Braith. Now if Lego brought out Model Team sets like that... pete.w (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Neat Streeter —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) You know of the excistens of (URL) ? /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.modelteam)