 Model Team / 279
    Sopwith Camel —Greg Howell
   There is another thread going about the new Sopwith Camel saculpture that will be offered by Lego Shop at Home. The reason I come here is this: Can the new sculpture be considered Model Team, or must it be classified otherwise? I realize this is a (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Sopwith Camel —Steve Chapple
   (...) While it may not be officially so, as far as I'm concerned, the UCS sets and the sculptures - particularily <set:3451> (let's see how long it takes for _that_ to work... <hehheh>) - ARE Model Team sets. Bring on the Model Team aircraft!!! (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Sopwith Camel —Greg Howell
   (...) I have to concur on this point, but in the past Model Team stuff has been all vehicles. While it goes without saying that the UCS and Sopwith definitly fall into this category, How does on classify a dragon? The minifig and Statue of Liberty (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.modelteam)