 Model Team / 271
Re: 5571 wheels vs. 5563 wheels?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:57:28 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Derek Raycraft writes:
I was wondering if the 5563 wheels and tires are the same as the 5571 wheels
and tires.  I looked back through past messages, but no-one had done an
absolute comparison.  I need to be absolutely sure they are the same before I
by any 5563s.  I made the mistake of thinking the Barcode Truck 8479 had the
same wheels and tires, just in white, unfortunately they are slightly smaller.

The wheels in 5571 and 5563 are identical indeed.  :)

Bryan