 Model Team / 270
269  |  271
Subject:
5571 wheels vs. 5563 wheels?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:05:10 GMT

I was wondering if the 5563 wheels and tires are the same as the 5571 wheels
and tires.  I looked back through past messages, but no-one had done an
absolute comparison.  I need to be absolutely sure they are the same before I
by any 5563s.  I made the mistake of thinking the Barcode Truck 8479 had the
same wheels and tires, just in white, unfortunately they are slightly smaller.

Thanks for the help,

Derek