 Model Team / 27
Re: 2556 Comments & Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 05:27:39 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote in message ...
Ladt night I finished assembling the 2556 Shell Ferrari
(http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2556) that I got recently.>
Now my questions.

1)  What other LEGO sets have the same wheels and tires (49.6x28)?

Of the sets I have, the following contain this part (6594 - Tire, 49.6x28):

4  Black  8286 - 3 in 1 Car
4  Black  8440 - Formula Flash
2  Black  8456 - Fiber Optick Multi Set
2  Black  9719 - Robotics Invention System

2)  What other LEGO sets have the universal joint that is used on the
steering column?

Of the sets I have, the following contain this part (9244 - Technic
Universal Joint):

1  Gray  8414 - Mountain Rambler
1  Gray  8459 - Pneumatic Front-End Loader
6  Gray  8880 - Super Car

Kim