 Model Team / 26
Re: 2556 Comments & Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:05:29 GMT

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:FL8n98.5r1@lugnet.com...
Ladt night I finished assembling the 2556 Shell Ferrari
(http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2556) that I got recently.  I
like this model a lot with one exception.  Almost all of the stickers • cross
multiple pieces.  I am torn as to whether or not to apply the stickers.  I
don't expect to break this model down anytime soon and when I do I don't
think it will end up in my general collection.

Now my questions.

1)  What other LEGO sets have the same wheels and tires (49.6x28)?

Set 8445(?)
Set 8440
Set 8286
Set 8479
Set 8456

This could be the full list, but you know, you can't be sure about all the
sets..:-)

2)  What other LEGO sets have the universal joint that is used on the
steering column?

Do you mean the very common universal joint? (the one transmits rotation
from one axle to another that connected each other with an angle) If so, You
could virtually look at 90% of the technic sets, be sure you'll find at
least one..:-)

Selçuk