 Model Team / 255
  5580 extra pieces

Hi all, recently found a 5580 and built it straight away. There seem to be quite a few extra pieces. I've looked at the pictures for the second model (too ugly to waste any time building it) and it doesn't seem to need them. I'm used to getting a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 5580 extra pieces

(...) Interesting - I got a couple of 5563s in a sale recently and they both had some substantial extra bits too, including an extra door! (...) Likewise, being a fan of mechanical function I was a lot more impressed than I thought I would be. I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.modelteam)