 Model Team / 231
  Re: Really cool buses, etc?

(...) Aha! Found it: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Really cool buses, etc?

My God !!! They are FANTASTIC ! Why can't LEGO make so nice models ??? (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Really cool buses, etc?

(...) I'm pretty happy that it is possible to make better MOC's than LEGO's official model sets. If LEGO's official models were so stunning, I would probably not be so encouraged to build my own models to improve upon them. Perhaps I would even (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.modelteam)