 Model Team / 234
Re: Really cool buses, etc?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:16:45 GMT

"Rene Virsik" <virsik@sco.svf.stuba.sk> writes:

My God !!! They are FANTASTIC ! Why can't LEGO make so nice models
???

I'm pretty happy that it is possible to make better MOC's than LEGO's
official model sets.  If LEGO's official models were so stunning, I
would probably not be so encouraged to build my own models to improve
upon them.  Perhaps I would even loose confidence that I could build
better models myself?

I think it is important that (not all of) LEGO's models are not too
technically advanced.  It is important, IMO, that the kid who builds
it gains confidence that he or she can improve upon the model - or
build a similar model from scratch.

Fredrik