 Model Team / 159
    Re: Car inspired by "Muscle Cars" of the 60's and 70's —John D. Forinash
   (...) One thing, though: I think I'd go the other direction with the stripe. The stripe starting high and going low lends a look to the car that the back is lower than the front (Optical illusion, since the front is the same height as the back) and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Car inspired by "Muscle Cars" of the 60's and 70's —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Thanks! (...) Hmm, maybe I'll try that and see how it changes the look of the car. (...) Not something you see very often, but they certainly look hot[1] :) --Bram 1)...enough to burn your legs as you step out of the car : (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.modelteam)