 Model Team / 154
  Re: Car inspired by "Muscle Cars" of the 60's and 70's

Bram: (...) How did you find space for that in there? I think I have to have a look at that DAT file. (...) Good looking. Impressive number of details. - And I have never managed to motorise a car of that size. Most impressive. Play well, Jacob (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Car inspired by "Muscle Cars" of the 60's and 70's

(...) Originally, I wasn't going to make the car very functional. However, I noticed that I had plenty of room under the front hood to add some steering. I also realized that the way the cars in the Ultimate LEGO Book are built, the wheels probably (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Car inspired by "Muscle Cars" of the 60's and 70's

Bram: (...) If you take it that way. - The smallest I have _attempted_ to motorise was something of about the same size as these sports cars: (2 URLs) It's true that it would take some effort to cram a battery (...) I haven't gotten as far as trying (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Car inspired by "Muscle Cars" of the 60's and 70's

(...) I think it helps a lot if you build around the motor instead of trying to squeeze a motor inside an existing body. For my car, I first built the front bumper and lights, and then built the chassis of the car. I built the body on top of the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.modelteam)