 Model Team / 1486
Re: My latest MOC: Kenworth K100 tow truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:19:54 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman wrote:
   I always wanted to build a large scale US truck. Last year I decided to build a Kenworth K100 and removed the Holmes 750 twin boom from the old Scania 141 which I took apart.

Incredible model, Dennis! Visited your site and your trucks are works of art!

..joseph g