 Model Team / 1387
1386  |  1388
Subject:
Slide glide door geometry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 04:47:48 GMT

Allow me to pull you guys off the excitement around the 2006 Technic sets to ask a question...

Does anyone know of a working linkage or geometry for slide-glide doors usually found on low floor transit buses, with door panels being 5 studs wide when built?

Yes, that would be for my Orion VII scale model.

Thanks
Keith