 Model Team / 1365
    Fun with the Hot Rod —David Wegmuller
   Hi, I built two MOCs based on this set. The pictures are here: (URL)(note: there are three pages in this gallery). -First I built an alternate using parts from this set alone. It is a yard tractor, used for moving semi-trailers in intermodal yards (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.modelteam, FTX)