 Model Team / 1301
  Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13

(...) Hi, That's wonderful. The use of rare color is great (sand blue). I've not seen videos yet but pictures are also very good and website comments are a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing. I don't like STAMP (stickers across multiple parts) but (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13

(...) Hi Didier, Thanks for the nice reply to my new truck. Im glad you like it. I understand your concerns regarding the STAMP, but I also think it is ok in this case. Best regards from Denmark, Anders Gaasedal (URL) LEGO Trucks & Cranes> (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)