 Model Team / 1274
    Re: Volvo FH12 6x2/4 500 Globetrotter XL, Sweet Candy, Scale 1:13 —Nathan Bell
   That looks similar to many of the trucks on the roads of Jakarta, Indonesia, Most of the vehicles there are Volvos or Peugots and they paint them bright colors just like yours. Volvo makes really good trucks that last long and are powerful for their (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Volvo FH12 6x2/4 500 Globetrotter XL, Sweet Candy, Scale 1:13 —Anders Gaasedal
   (...) Hi Nathan, Thank you for your comment, I also like the painted trucks. And I agree that Volvo makes good trucks. The lights on the top are actually so called 'Wedge Belt Wheels', I bought them on Bricklink. Best regards from Denmark, (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)