 Model Team / 1263
  Inspiration need for building chassis

Could anyone point me to a good resource or a bunch of links for building chassises (or however you pluralize it) for Model Team scale, with emphasis on those meant for sports and concept cars? I tried looking at the official sets, but most of them (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Inspiration need for building chassis

There are models on this site that will blow your mind(That is unless you've already seen them) (URL) stuff. (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)