 Model Team / 1243
1242  |  1244
Subject:
Mercedes Benz Actros 1840 Strawtransport, Scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 21:26:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi Everyone,

Here is my latest creation.

You might notice, its not a crane, and therefore my LEGO site is now changed from LEGO Mobile Cranes to LEGO Trucks & Cranes. It is a 1:13 scale model of a Mercedes Benz Actros 1840 Strawtransport.

It is my first 1:13 model, but absolutely not the last one, it has been a lot of fun creating the model.

You are very welcome on my new site, LEGO Trucks & Cranes where you will find the fully description of the truck with all the details, and a lot of pictures.

Feel free to comment.

Best regards from Denmark,

Anders Gaasedal