 Model Team / 12
    How many —Jeffrey Baldwin
   Hi all I'm new here this is my first post. How many Model team Sets are there. I just started collecting them and I,m up to eight. All of the ones I have are no longer in perduction. This is a grate web site. (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: How many —John DiRienzo
      There are 16 sets according to the Pause database... (URL) this early hour, I could not think of any that are missing from the list. -- Have fun! John Auctions and Trading and More at my Lego site: (URL) & IG88888888 on AOL Jeffrey Baldwin wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: How many —Grahame Reid
   (...) There have been 15 Model Team sets released. There are two new sets for this year. All of the Model Team sets can be seen at: (URL) Model Team from the drop-down Themes menu. Grahame Reid (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.modelteam)