 Model Team / 14
Re: How many
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 20:08:24 GMT

Jeffrey Baldwin wrote:

Hi all I'm new here this is my first post. How many Model team Sets are there.
I just started collecting them  and I,m up to eight. All of the ones I have
are no longer in perduction. This is a grate web site.

There have been 15 Model Team sets released. There are two new sets for this year.
All of the Model Team sets can be seen at:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/main.asp

Select Model Team from the drop-down Themes menu.

Grahame Reid