 Model Team / 1180
Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2004 09:52:22 GMT

Hi Beat,

Very nice model and very well photography! This truck is in its element in the quary.

Do you have more than one copy of the backhoe loader or did you order some extra yellow hubs?

I like the shape of the tipper body. Most times you start with a plates but using bricks gives a better look I see.

Just one thing I was wondering. I haven’t red the tread so maybe someone else already asked for it. You used both pneumatic systems. How did you match both?

And why didn’t TJ brought his 996 with him? Would be a nice opportunity to picture an excellent piece of work in the quary!

Dennis