 Model Team / 1174
    Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996... —David Wegmuller
   (...) Hi Duq, Beat, I've encontered the same problem myself. Here is the solution I came up with: (URL) first design was for an articulated truck, the second is for a conventional steering. Please note that there is a movie below the two big (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996... —Beat Felber
   Hi David (...) much space left but I certainly think about it when building a new model with Pneumatic steering. (...) Thanks for sharing. (...) I see only one problem using the small cylinders. While steering to one side, you just use one cylinder (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.modelteam)