 Model Team / 1148
  MOC: F-35B Fighter Jet

This is an older MOC that has since been dismantled. I just found the pictures recently; now uploaded. (URL) built the model based on pictures and drawings found in Popular Mechanics. I have included a link to the article at the bottom of the F-35B (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)