 Model Team / 1087
Re: Question about the 3451 Sopwith Camel's machine guns....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:38:33 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Stephane Simard wrote:
<<LEGOSet(3451)>>

Forgive my ignorance of WW1 war machines, but how is the machine gun supposed
to fire without damaging the propellor?  :)

Here is a webpage with a bit of the history and developments to answer your
question:

http://www.wwiaviation.com/early_dev.shtml