 Model Team / 1043
  Re: MOC: Land Rover Defender 110

(...) Hello Sven, this is (as usual) a wonderful creation of yours! My favorite pictures are this one: (URL) and this one as well: (URL) You have managed to add an amazingly high amount of nifty details into your MOC really cool inventions. But I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <ben@1000steine.SPAM-block.com> wrote in message (...) your MOC (...) sideline of (...) Something I wondered about in this regard was the size of the wheels, which I think look a little on the large side, although without a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Land Rover Defender 110

(...) Hello Jennifer, hello Ben, yes, the wheels are the main "problem" of the model. I first tried the ModelTeam wheels, but they were too large: (URL) Now I use the Zonic Strike wheels: (URL) Here you can see the difference: (URL)(left: ModelTeam, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)