 Model Team / 1039
MOC: Land Rover Defender 110
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:11:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello,

this is my newest creation: A Land Rover Defender 110. It is 11 studs wide. Here are the photos:

The Land Rover is motorized by a pull back motor 7. The biggest problem was the scale: First I wanted to build the indicators and back lights 1 stud wide. But then the headlights would become very big - and the model, too. So I decided to build the headlights 1 stud wide. And the other lights? After three days playing with my bricks I found the solution: The front indicators are now levers in 1x2 tiles with grille and the back lights are minifigure hands in SNOT converters. Look here (older drawings, I changed the construction a little bit):
Front indicators:
Back lights:

What do you think of my creation?

Leg Godt