The 4404 and some other new sets are on the US S@H site and ready to ship. Gary (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  New Lego Discovery Sets available at Shop@Home

Yep finally the Lego Discovery Sets are available from Shop@Home. Check them here: (URL) most impressive model ahs to be this one: (URL) Space Shuttle Discovery! 826 pieces at $49.99 USD, just WOW!!! Of course the other models are just as great but (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.modelteam) !

  #4402 and #4403 at Shop@Home

#4402 Sea Riders is avaiable for ordering from Shop@Home. 547 pieces at $39.99 USD. Look at the box picture and on the left where it says all of the info and stuff, it says "Motion Madness"! Anyone know why? Here is the link: (URL) #4403 Air Blazers (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My site is down :-(

Site seems ok, And everything seems to be up'n'running btw Dennis, the Audi you have, is that a S2?? In that case, I have an RS6!!! Whats up? "Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HEyuxG.GqL@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  The best thing to ever happen to lego...

Ok, I'm really psyched. All my life I've lamented the fact that lego canopies have sides on them, so that if you wanted to build a wide spacecraft cockpit you would have these trans walls hanging down inside (not counting the curved trans from UFO (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer (scale 1:13)

Andrea, The drum consist of four equal sections which are put together with a technic beam construction. So there's a frame inside. All four sections are connected to the frame with light grey half pins. Dennis (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer (scale 1:13)

(...) Hi Dennis, A question, I don't understand how is inside the mixer structure. Have you details about this ? Thanks Andrea (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO models during the Modelshow Europe (April 12th)

And here are some more pictures of the LEGO models which were shown on the Modelshow Europe lately: (URL) pictures by Ron Jansen. Dennis (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1500 in progress (by Evert van Wichen)

(...) least suggest so :) Cool! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact