 Model Team / *82 (-10)
  Re: This is a cool modification! (Tom Stangl, you'll like this)

For those who cannot read the captions, the first one says this: Ken was unaware that his LDraw instructions had corrupt color data. Just kidding of course, but it made me laugh. Cool truck! -Nick Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: This is a cool modification! (Tom Stangl, you'll like this)

Haha, that's classic. I've thought of doing something like this but never would have tackled such a big set. Since it no longer has a black cat would this be the Flower Power Big Rig? Doug (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: This is a cool modification! (Tom Stangl, you'll like this)

AAAaaa...aaahhh...hhh! No! The colors! The COLORS! That's an LSD nightmare ;-) (...) | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  This is a cool modification! (Tom Stangl, you'll like this)

I was looking at Ken Takei's site, and found this cool modification of 5571 Black Cat Big Rig. Check it out: (URL) is that cool or what? ;) Jeff (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

In lugnet.general, William Wong writes: (snip) (...) Okay, now that I've been *completely* humbled... These are absolutely fantastic. There's got to be something about being immersed in that culture that makes everything come out so cool. Grr...8) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

And even a Kenny-sculpture! (Too bad he didn't build it with orange bricks...) This page is simply stunning. I wish I could read Japanese. Fredrik (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

"I wonder if he'll accept cash or check?" Man! those have got to be some of the best models I have seen. I swear, that Loader Mech has got to be the best mech models I have ever seen and the spaceships, especially that micro-fig dropship with the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

Ouch! I bruised my jaw on my desk! What a wonderful microfig scale ship! I must link to this site. Pat J I'm putting the finishing touches on a ship that has a similar overall design. I'll post soon. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

(...) That about sums it up for me. :-, (...) endeavor to clone. With credit where it's due, of course. ;-) Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

  Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

I came across Ken Takei's site while following some links from the (upcoming) Lego 5th Element Movie interview(my japanese isn't good enough to translate that, though B-\ ). Ken's site in a foreign language, but I think the pictures carry across (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact