 Model Team / *792 (-5)
  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) Even more pictures appeared... (URL) in the German forum the photographer added this comment (added translation below): Ich habe ganz einfach gefragt ob ich denn fotografieren dürfe und dies bekam ich darauf zu hören: "fotografieren Sie soviel (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) Actually, in my opinion, if the set were named Columbia, it would be a bigger seller, as it would now be a souvenir, or memorabilia for this recent tragic event. Sales-wise I'd call it unlucky. Just my $0.02 worth. Play well. Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) I love the age posted on the helicopter box (4403). 0-99!!!! Yay! Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.general)

  Re: new 2003 sets

The Shuttle set looks great, but the Apollo set is a disgrace. The Command Module and Saturn launcher are not to scale to the Lander!!! Is it just me, or do other people enjoy the number of sets which have broken the shackles of mini-fig scale? I (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: new 2003 sets

"TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> wrote in message news:H9qHFq.JFL@lugnet.com... (...) Now THAT'S what I've been waiting to see :-) I figured Technic was not completely dead; just seeing what is in the 2003 Pitsco gave me some assurance. But that (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact