 Model Team / *42 (-10)
  Re: truck wheels: 5563 vs 5571

In lugnet.modelteam, Mark Herzberg writes: [snip] (...) So has does anyone actually *own* a 5563 yet? And are the wheels the same as the ones on the 5571? They certainly appear to be the same from the catalog shots. John C. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Ooops! That should be 5533

As Todd kindly pointed out to me, I put the wrong set number. It is 5533, not 5553. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: truck wheels: 5563 vs 5571

(...) The truck is based on European design. They do have two-axle cabovers in Europe. Mercedes-Benz builds a ton of them, I think they are called the Mercedes-Benz Actros. Saab/Scania and Volvo also build them. (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  THANK YOU

Hi Legofans, I received many want lists, and I want to thank you for your trust ! Don't hesitate to send me your want lists the next year, all the days, all the weeks...! I search for you; I find for you... Regards, Emmanuel. E-MAIL: (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  YOUR WANT LIST

Hi Legofans, I invite you to send me your want list, your lego references wished, by mail. See you later, Emmanuel. E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Trailer for the 5571

Michael Edwards wrote... (...) Yep (...) (URL) you go! // Eric -- "The great thing about Lego isn't that you can build something out of it, the great thing is that you can build something else." +---...---+ Eric Hampusgård (legobiten) Swedish AFOL (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 2000 sets ?

Doug Finney <dfinney@wt.net> wrote in message (...) So, maybe you want to try to add the link below (Master Grade Lego Models): (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  RE: 2000 sets ?

(...) I sure hope so, but I haven't seen any mentioned in the 2000 set lists. At least I have the Star Wars Collector's sets to look forward to (and the Technic droids). Doug p.s. For anyone who cares, I've added four new links on my Model Team (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  2000 sets ?

Heya ! Do you think that there will be some new MODEL TEAM sets in 2000 ? Rene (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Trailer for the 5571

Has anybody built a trailer for the 5571 Set If so can somebody direct me to the pictures Many Thanks -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk (URL) to be updated, soon to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact