 Model Team / *337 (-10)
  Re: ISCC: McLaren F1

(...) Brilliant! The best F1 car I've ever seen in Lego. When you said Mclaran F1 though, I thought you mean't Mclaren F1 'the road car'. Steve (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  ISCC: McLaren F1

Hello, Because Ludger Havighorst can't post here in LUGNET, I want to announce his ModelTeam entrie for the ISCC: McLaren F1 There isn't a story for, but the pics say all: (URL) Grüße, René (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: ISCC: Let your ideas take flight...

In case people missed this since it was announced to .contests only... This may well be the most ambitious (and richest, broadest, and potentially the funnest) contest ever staged in the LEGO world that wasn't put on by LEGO itself (and it surely (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build) !!

  Re: New MOC's: MAN Tipper & Volvo wheel loader

(...) Excellent, I am able to get to the wheel loader page now - previously I couldn't because of the menu problem and I wasn't sure if you had a page for the loader or not. There is definitely a problem with IE6 and Win2k. Jennifer (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC's: MAN Tipper & Volvo wheel loader

I have no more info about my models than presented on my site. I do have more photographs, but I didn't feel like scanning a lot of photo's. For the people who have problems with the menu or don't want to use JavaScript, I've put text links in the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

Awesome! Wow! Really love that Volvo. Wish I had those wheels.... Duq E. van Wichen <E.v.Wichen@student.tue.nl> wrote in message news:GKBMFn.4Ho@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) wheel (...) wheels. (...) these (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC's: MAN Tipper & Volvo wheel loader

Great stuff Evert, and the wheel loader looks smashing - do you have any more information and pictures of it? I can't get the menus to behave properly, but I think this has more to do with a recent upgrade to IE version six than anything you have (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC's: MAN Tipper & Volvo wheel loader

(...) Very nice! I had to look at the larger pictures to make sure it wasn't the real thing. Excellent work. TJ (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  New MOC's: MAN Tipper & Volvo wheel loader

Last couple of months I have been working on two models. The first model is a five-axle tipper. Modelled after a MAN 48.422. The second model is a wheel loader. The first time I had a usefull purpose for the power puller wheels. It's a Volvo L90D. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic) !

  Mercedes-Benz Actros

Hi@all! The german AFOL Marcel Kaster built a large-scale model of a Mercedes Benz Actros Truck. Unfortunately he gave me no more informations about his model and the construction, just the pictures for upload them as a gallery. But these are really (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact