 Model Team / 331
Re: New MOC's: MAN Tipper & Volvo wheel loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:41:23 GMT

Great stuff Evert, and the wheel loader looks smashing - do you have any
more information and pictures of it?

I can't get the menus to behave properly, but I think this has more to do
with a recent upgrade to IE version six than anything you have done as they
certainly used to work.

Jennifer