 Model Team / *1117 (-5)
  Re: Fire truck of LEGO ..... or not?

(...) This truck isn't really that far out. For your consideration, take a look at the following, which are current design airport crash trucks: (URL) not quite as streamlined as the Lego model, but the family resemblance is definitely there. Adrian (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Fire truck of LEGO ..... or not?

(...) True. But the original posting wasn't complaining that there weren't new subjects for LEGO Technic sets, rather that the MegaBloks set *looked* so very good. It was then me who pointed out that the current LEGO fire truck looks very much like (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Fire truck of LEGO ..... or not?

hi "Jonathan MacIntyre" <jonwally2002@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:Hr7xHI.3p6@lugnet.com... (...) then do it :))) i think there is finite amount of models which can be buid i'm not saying nothing new will appear but if you track out technic (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Fire truck of LEGO ..... or not?

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> wrote in message news:Hqz22E.14GA@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) it. (...) about (...) the (...) model (...) Hello Lego does make some good models, but then they make things like the "Fire Truck" (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New year, new url for Engineering with ABS

(...) It can be bigger in one of the three main dimensions - if desired. If you take the total weight of parts that went into a model, then I think my new project will be somewhat smaller than the Mountaineer. More info on that project will follow (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact