 Model Team / *1042 (-10)
  Re: Land Rover Defender 110

(...) Hello! I'm very happy that you like my model. You're right, transparent colors could be better - but maybe you dont see the small lights anymore when they're transparent. I hope TLC makes some clear levers soon - then I'll try it ! :-)) The (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Land Rover Defender 110

"Bob Fay" <rgfay@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HL09ws.vBK@lugnet.com... (...) They are indeed, if Lego made these in transparent colours it would be marvellous :-) There are loads of other excellent cars in the same brickshelf directory too. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build)

  Re: Land Rover Defender 110

"Sven Moritz Hein" <sm.heinonline@freenet.de> wrote in message news:HL07Io.Ho5@lugnet.com... (...) wide. Here (...) Great work! The turn indicators and parking lights are just sensational. Congradulations on a fine model. Bob Fay (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build)

  MOC: Land Rover Defender 110

Hello, this is my newest creation: A Land Rover Defender 110. It is 11 studs wide. Here are the photos: (URL) The Land Rover is motorized by a pull back motor 7. The biggest problem was the scale: First I wanted to build the indicators and back (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Re: Nice model on Brickshelf

(...) charm. I wounder what the electric cables do. Does not look like it has a very good steering though, I'd expect the wheels to hit the body but I might be wrong. (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Lego Cat D7

(...) Nope, it was right as home! Some things that might put people off; - We only have so and so much time to read, study and answer to posts - Your model, although fine, is somewhat simple compared to some of the complex machinery that get's (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Nice model on Brickshelf

I don't know who this is, but I like the work! (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Lego Cat D7

(...) Thank you! You know, I did consider pneumatics for the blade, and I might try it out when I get around to building the model. It has a couple of things I would like to fix, like making a solider mount for the blade. For my next model, I'm (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Lego Cat D7

"puffie40" <Puffie40@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HKwsLE.FuJ@lugnet.com... hi puffie i think your model is good maybe you could improve it a little bit with ie real pneumatics or so don't take it too personal your model looks like from early (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Lego Cat D7

(...) Chris, Please don't confuse the lack of replies on your fine model with a lack of interest! Some months ago a built an orrery which generated very little response--I was a bit disappointed until I noticed the 600+ hits on my webpage (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact