 Model Team / *1012 (-10)
  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) Well done! Now just add a couple of motors and you're all set :) -- Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters

(...) Here is my take on the thing: (URL) kept the original wheels, lifted it a bit, added steering, V8 power and a solid live axle at the rear. Greetings, David (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HJJxwv.1ssB@lugnet.com... (...) April (...) Indeed so, the version Dennis has made looks better though! I've placed a couple of renders of the one I had at the Modelshow Europe here: (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

(...) Actually that's an idea of Jennifer. Saw it at the Modelshow Europe of April this year. Dennis (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Shelby Cobra GT500

(...) Welcome and thanks! New mech? Someday, I've got a zillion things I want to build but not the time :( First up will be something remote controlled though. Perhaps I can give it a mecha twist? Arrrgh! I will not be able to sleep tonight with a (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

(...) <snip> (...) I like your compressor design with cut-off switch. Very nice. -TJ (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Shelby Cobra GT500

(...) Aww, thanks. Glad to hear from you. New mecha anytime? That last one was pretty sweet. Take care, Soren (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

This MAN tipper truck is not very unknown. But I also built a tri-axle drawbar trailer with a Liebherr wheeled excavator on it! (URL) Since I have a digital camera it's much easier to photograph all the details of a model. Making normal pictures is (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Shelby Cobra GT500

X-post to lugnet.modelteam. Well done! /Tobbe (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: 4403 Air Blazers: this set ROCKS!!

Here is a picture of the back of the box.... the fighter jet looks the coolest. (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact