 MediaWatch / 996 (-10)
  Re: Thank you LEGO!

(...) Wow. I am touched. Thanks, indeed. JOHN (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Thank you LEGO!

(...) Thank you, LEGO. Jennifer (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Thank you LEGO!

Please read this article from the Richmond Times Dispatch. Thank you LEGO. (URL) Waters (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch) !!

  Re: Last night on Getaway...

(...) Groovy, possibly a repeat though, sounds familiar... did she talk about the choc shaped bricks? Oh btw, we also have a lot of blah here too :D Mel :P (gotta getaway) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au)

  LEGOLAND California Featured on the Travel Channel

Hi all, During a small 30 second credit crunch at the end of a show on the Travel Channel host Tracy Gallagher was advertising "Great Family Vacations Week" which begins March 23 from LEGOLAND California. After describing LEGOLAND, she said (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Last night on Getaway...

...a travel show on australian TV, they did a snapshot of Copenhagen, and the commentator (Catriona) said "... Copenhagen, home of (blah), (blah), LEGO and (blah)..." and I just chuckled quietly to myself 8?) Unfortunately they don't have a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au)

  Rev. Smith on DeutschlandRadio

I was just interviewed about The Brick Testament for DeutschlandRadio by Gerd Brendel. I'm not sure when they plan to broadcast it, but it should be either today or tomorrow. If I get more details, I'll post them here, just in case anybody in (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Brick Testament in Sonntag Aktuel and Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger

(...) @8^) Hey, Babel Fish have feeling too. Oh, wait, no they don't. (...) Great! Thanks so much! -Rev. Smith (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Brick Testament in Sonntag Aktuel and Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger

"The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith" <thereverend@thereverend.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HB8Fxz.Iq5@lugnet.com... (...) two (...) Ouch! Are you sure you chose English? But if anyone who speaks German might care to offer a better (...) I'll be (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.de)

  Lego Layoffs

From WFSB-CBS Channel 3 in Hartford, CT Danish toy maker Lego is laying off workers from its Enfield-based operations. The company's North American operations are based in Enfield. A company spokesman says today's 72 layoffs are part of the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact