 MediaWatch / 992
991  |  993
Subject:
LEGOLAND California Featured on the Travel Channel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 03:41:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

During a small 30 second credit crunch at the end of a show on the Travel
Channel host Tracy Gallagher was advertising "Great Family Vacations Week"
which begins March 23 from LEGOLAND California.  After describing LEGOLAND,
she said something like "All this plus much more family fun beginning March 23."

Unfortunately, viewing the Travel Channel's Schedule for that week, I can't
see anything that my feature LEGOLAND...

http://travel.discovery.com/schedule/anthology.jsp?anthology=7655

LEGOLAND was rated the #2 Family Theme Park behind Walt Disney World,
Florida in an online-only ranking.

-Kevin