 MediaWatch / 966 (-5)
  Shoes (was Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) Well, CLEARLY wearing footwear does. EVERYONE knows that! (1) See what shoes did to Imelda Marcos? QED. 1 - Apologies to any "Life of Brian" or "Red Shoe Diaries" fans out there XFUT o-t.fun... any more SERIOUS replies ought to go to (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) I think the issue is one of *propriety ownership*. The "minifig" image is intellectual property of TLC and a direct reflection of their brand, and we all know how protective TLC is about their brand (rightly and justifiably so). If they see (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) That's not an unreasonable interpretation, though one needs to be careful to avoid baby-with-the-bathwater reasoning. Brendan can hardly be held accountable for the actions of his audience, just as Martin Scorsese can't be blamed for (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) Yes. Kevin ---...--- NEW Grey Heritage Facade kit! (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) Yes, and "Oh no, these pedophiles have links to the Brick Testament!!!" Well, they probably have links to MSN.COM as well, if they're using IE. Depicting Bible stories as Brendan does, is a wonderful artistic endeavour. If we start saying, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact