 MediaWatch / 953
Re: Brick Testament in Dutch newspaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:37:25 GMT

In lugnet.build.ancient, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
In lugnet.build.ancient, Jeroen de Haan writes:
Dutch christain newspaper Trouw has a piece about the Brick Testament in
it's religion and filosophy section this Saturday.
I will scan the piece Monday and post it on brickshelf so you can read for
yourself (har har).

Hi, Jeroen.  I'd love to see this article if you do get a chance to scan it.
I don't think anyone from this newspaper actually talked to me directly
about the website (or asked my permission to reprint the photos for that
matter), but I'm always very interested in seeing what kind of press the
website is getting.  Any translations would also be most appreciated.

   My girlfriend last night guaranteed me she was going
   to clip and bring it from her copy of Trouw.  She did
   say that they show a photo of the scene from Adam
   "knowing" his wife (!!) but aren't at all denigrating
   about the site.  I guess finding the sexual references
   unremarkable is a truly Dutch thing.

   If worst comes to worst I'll photograph it when she gets
   here in 10 days (no scanner, alas).

   best

   LFB