 MediaWatch / 936 (-5)
  Re: "Lego tries for girls' block vote"

(...) Maybe it'll at least get bought for more kids, then they can move onto Star Wars and trains. In lugnet.general, Jason J. Railton writes: (...) You see, there are statistics. It must be true! Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: "Lego tries for girls' block vote"

(...) Rant begins. The whole thing is rather silly really. I had loads of lego when I was a kid (I am a 'girl' (perhaps more of a woman now) by the way if the name had not given you a clue) and all of my friends who were girls loved it and usually (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: "Lego tries for girls' block vote"

(...) Now, I've been unable to find the catalogue on brickshelf, but I'm certain Lego did something like this in the 70s with bracelets. Is someone able to confirm this? Peter (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

  "Lego tries for girls' block vote"

A clipping someone gave me from the Daily Mail, not being a reader of it myself. Original article their copyright. "Lego tries for girls' block vote" LEGO is to launch a range of pink 'design' blocks just for girls. The 70-year-old toymaker will try (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Johnny Vegas is a fan of Star Wars Lego

Comedian Johnny Vegas is to become a father for the first time. Vegas chose the Empire Film Awards in London to announce that his new wife Kitty was pregnant. The baby is due on July 4 and the 31-year-old comic said he was "thrilled" with the news. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact