 MediaWatch / 921 (-10)
  Re: ABCs Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV

(...) Stephen - THANKS a lot for making time to check it out. Tell the truth though - you were probably already planning to watch "The Osbournes" anyway. I also appreciate you taking time to post and let me know you saw it. I was wondering if anyone (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: ABCs Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV

On 20:33 01/24/2003 +0000, Greg Perry wrote (...) ...Managed to catch it :-) Congratulations!!!...!!! Hope you get some more shown! (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Time Bandits Lego cameo

Just watched Terry Gillam's great movie Time Bandits last night. There are Lego bricks on the floor of Kevin's room in the beginning of the movie, and later, the interior sets for the Fortress of Darkness are made from enourmous stone Lego bricks. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  ABC’s Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV

The Animated Brick Company is proud to announce that its latest brickmation video “plasticgrass” will be airing on MTV beginning Saturday, January 25, 2003. It is scheduled to be shown that day at 4:41 PM EST (during either “The Osbournes” or “Clone (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.mediawatch) !!

  Re: LEGO Wins Pirate Case in China

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO NBA in Newsweek

There is an article titled "The Smallest Big Guys" in the January 27th edition of Newsweek. I was checking mediawatch because I saw this and the article on LEGO wins case in China this week. The Newsweek article has pics of Shaq and Iverson (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO wins in Chinese High Court

China Court Backs Lego Copyright Claim By AUDRA ANG, Associated Press Writer January 21, 2003 BEIJING - As it opens to the world, China has vowed repeatedly to eliminate counterfeit and pirated products. The latest test of its commitment appears to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO wins in Chinese High Court

Crossposted to lugnet.mediawatch ---...--- (...) BBC News Online Tuesday, 21 January, 2003, 13:16 GMT Lego Defeats the Chinese Pirates * photo caption: Children first got their hands on Lego bricks in 1958 Danish toy-maker Lego Company has won a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)

(...) Wow! that video clip was great! Thanks for capturing the video. Nice job on the show, Steve! We are in the presence of LEGO Robotic royalty! Dave K (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)

(...) Rob Limbaugh re-encoded it so it's only 36megs now. I may attempt to recapture it, the audio is pretty bad. (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact