 MediaWatch / 916 (-5)
  LEGO NBA in Newsweek

There is an article titled "The Smallest Big Guys" in the January 27th edition of Newsweek. I was checking mediawatch because I saw this and the article on LEGO wins case in China this week. The Newsweek article has pics of Shaq and Iverson (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO wins in Chinese High Court

China Court Backs Lego Copyright Claim By AUDRA ANG, Associated Press Writer January 21, 2003 BEIJING - As it opens to the world, China has vowed repeatedly to eliminate counterfeit and pirated products. The latest test of its commitment appears to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO wins in Chinese High Court

Crossposted to lugnet.mediawatch ---...--- (...) BBC News Online Tuesday, 21 January, 2003, 13:16 GMT Lego Defeats the Chinese Pirates * photo caption: Children first got their hands on Lego bricks in 1958 Danish toy-maker Lego Company has won a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)

(...) Wow! that video clip was great! Thanks for capturing the video. Nice job on the show, Steve! We are in the presence of LEGO Robotic royalty! Dave K (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)

(...) Rob Limbaugh re-encoded it so it's only 36megs now. I may attempt to recapture it, the audio is pretty bad. (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact