 MediaWatch / 886
885  |  887
Subject:
BricksWest in Lego mag. insert and postcard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 05:57:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all, just got the newest Lego Club mag. It had an insert about Lego Club
weekend at LLCA the same weekend as BW. Also had a coupon to get "Lego Club
Items" like a free button that will get you 10% off merchandise and a free
3-D Lego Racers cup. I wonder if you have to have the coupon to get the stuff..

The flyer also had pics of BW from last year and a short write up on BW.

And also, BW had a spot on the back of the postcard I got today from LL
telling about the Family Huddle Event -
http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/california/?n=467

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com