 MediaWatch / 872
    Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Hey, thanks for digging. What was the magic search string? I gotta say, while I won't be pasting the page up into my copy of "Ten best designed web pages ever" (I hate stuff that blinks), it's pretty tame stuff indeed. (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

        Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!! —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Yeah, after all the build-up, the actual page of links was almost shockingly mundane, and a bit of a letdown, I must say. Thanks for excavating it, though, Bryan. (...) You really do get the feeling of "trumped up charges" after reading that (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)