 MediaWatch / 868
    Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!! —Felix Greco
   (...) I was interested to hear what you would think of all this. But, for my part, an attack on our community is an attack on me. Also, I'm sure the irony hasn't escaped you that the revulsion people direct toward your site is based on the very (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

        Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) More than you might think. However I think if we veer off into discussion of this in more depth, it probably belongs in off-topic.debate. (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)