 MediaWatch / 826 (-5)
  Re: HP Lego on Local Fox News

(...) Perhaps LEGO has written off the kids that are currently in the 7-11 age range, and the juniorized sets are meant to attract those who are currently 4-6. But as those kids grow up I predict LEGO will grow up along with them. I think we're (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Float in Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

(...) Here are some screencaps from the parade: (URL) for those of you who can't wait for the moderation try: (URL) 001 with any whole number up to 024 to see them all. -chris (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego In Monty Comic Strip

Hah! Very funny. I was reading a book called 'Sophie's World'- a novel about the history of philisophy, in which the subject recieves letters asking philisophical questions, and then following up with a lesson. One of the questions was, 'why is Lego (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego In Monty Comic Strip

Hah! Very funny. I was reading a book called 'Sophie's World'- a novel about the history of philisophy, in which the subject recieves letters asking philisophical questions, and then following up with a lesson. One of the questions was, 'why is Lego (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego In Monty Comic Strip

Not one of the better strips, but it mentioned Lego! (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact