 MediaWatch / 806
805  |  807
Subject:
tornado metaphor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 04:17:25 GMT

A news reporter on 13 ABC Toledo, used the metaphor of a child playing
with LEGO blocks and then destroying what he has built to describe
damage due to the severe weather that roared through northwest Ohio
earlier today.

-chris

ps. i was playing around with some lego as we hung out in the basement
during the storm.  no real damge in my town though.