 MediaWatch / 766 (-5)
  Article on Eric Harshbarger in "Rev"

Rev is a Canadian attempt at a stylish "Men's" magazine, that I get every few months for free (I don't know why they keep sending it to me - I've asked them stop twice). It's incredibly stupid, with articles on topics that run the stereotypical (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: possible sighting -- Intel Pentium 4 commercial

(...) Yeah, there's some skeletal LEGO buildings the igauna or whatever is crawling around in. John #388 (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  possible sighting -- Intel Pentium 4 commercial

Out of the corner of my eye today, I thought I saw a scene in a new pentium four commercial that had a lizard crawling though and destroying a lego city while kids filmed and edited it on a computer. i think i was watching 'enterprise' since it was (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Article in Kalamazoo Gazette

(URL) know for a fact that Stefan would never say "legos" so the reporter isn't perfect. Enjoy (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.michlug) !!

  Re: Google News

(...) Frank, but I know of him - One of my co-worker's wives was a student of his. I was told of him when they saw my Lego obsession, but contact was never made. James (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact