 MediaWatch / 766
765  |  767
Subject:
Article on Eric Harshbarger in "Rev"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:03:44 GMT

Rev is a Canadian attempt at a stylish "Men's" magazine, that I get every
few months for free (I don't know why they keep sending it to me - I've
asked them stop twice).  It's incredibly stupid, with articles on topics
that run the stereotypical "men's mag" gamut, from fast cars to fast women.

However, I can't help but glance through it before I chuck it in the
garbage.  This is what I was doing when, lo and behold, there's a tiny
article (they're all tiny, aimed at short attention spans) on Eric Harshbarger!

Are you in here, Eric?  Do you have a copy of the magazine?  Do you want mine?

Jeff J